Rachel Casey, sixteen.
I'm everything you never expect me to be .

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Friday :
Forgotten - Forgotten - Forgotten.
TampinesMall for Alice In The Wonderland 3d ( 1/5 )
Wasted 14bux, mad boring only :<
Got some cute earring @
Fresh Profusion! Then Phin's Beerhaus N Grill for dinner.
Waited mad long for a bloody cab home :<

Saturday :
Went down to ThomsomPlaza.
Did some counter work, then chit chat. Sky showed me his chest tatt2 h3h3h3.
Made me have the urge to get a new one :<
Dinner @ BanLong. Chilli crabz, butter prawn, prawn paste chicken. Making me so hungry nao :<

Today :
11hrs of sleep (L)
Went down to jog and i'm so weak. Ended up stuffing myself with icepops LOL. FML
Shall go gym and swim tmr, have to lose some weights already :<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Playlist