Rachel Casey, sixteen.
I'm everything you never expect me to be .

Sunday, March 28, 2010

It's 3.04am and i just woke from my 3hrs of sleep.
Have been like feeling really really down these days, just hope things gonna get better >:

Went down Tp to complete the accounts today. Sky keep joking making me laugh alot today.
Completed my work then left early to meet my Medusa, Joeleen.
Reached her house at around 4, that bitch took like 1hr++ to prepare :@
Went point to get our stuff, Amanda came. Bought our stuffs and went back to Medusa's cave.



Joeleen's niece. So cute and adorable except for that i dropped quite alot of hair because of her >:
Went nearby to slack at around 8+, sang lots of sad songs. Making all of us so emo. Lol
Then cabbed back home with Amanda.

I missed you, kzy.. I may act like i don't really care. But you know i do..
Wished you were here..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Playlist